The organisers of the 2024 World Powder Metallurgy World Congress & Exhibition, World PM2024, set to take place on October 13-17 in Yokohama, Japan, have published a Call for Papers. Topics for papers include:
- Powder Production Powder modification, atomisation fundamentals, atomisation process development, innovative processes, powder characterisation, etc.
- Processing Compaction and sintering, modelling and sintering, Hot Isostatic Pressing, Field Assisted Sintering Technologies, AM beam-based technologies, AM sinter-based technologies, machining for AM, MIM process and other forms of processing
- Industrial Applications Biomedical, aerospace, automotive, energy and other PM applications
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Sintered Materials Ferrous materials, non-ferrous materials, light materials and high-temperature materials
- Hard Materials Cemented carbides, cermets and ceramics, hard coating, diamond and cBN
- Functional Materials Magnetic materials, photo-functional materials, dielectric materials, composite/hybrid materials, functionally graded materials, and other functional materials
- Other PM Materials High Entropy Alloys, metallic glass, material characterisation, and others
Topics for a Better World
- Carbon Neutral (CN) in PM (eco processes and materials)
- Circular Economy (reuse, recycle, remanufacturing)
- DX in PM (material informatics and integration)
Submitted papers will be reviewed and allocated to oral or poster sessions by the Technical Committee by the end of February 2024, when acceptance notifications will then be emailed to the authors.
Abstract submissions open on October 16, 2023, and close on January 15, 2024. Abstracts are to be submitted online and in English.