Defence iQ has announced that registration is now open for the Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace, Defence & Space conference, which will take place at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol, UK on February 27-28, 2024.
The two-day event will focus on addressing the challenges related to promoting sustainability in Additive Manufacturing processes, digitisation of AM processes, and procurement issues in deploying Additive Manufacturing solutions. The conference will also serve as a platform to encourage horizontal communication across these different sectors, without the need to share intellectual property.
An early-bird discount, saving £500, is available to those registering before Friday November 24th. Click here to register.
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Key speakers include:
- Alexander Champion, Additive Manufacturing Project Manager, UK MoD
- John Sneden, Propulsion Director, US Air Force Life Cycle Management Centre
- Beth Dittmer, Propulsion Integration Division Chief, US Air Force Life Cycle Management Centre
- Steven Barnes, AM Process & Capability Lead, BAE Systems
- Dr Melissa Orme, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
- Dr Prabhjot Singh, Director, Additive Manufacturing, RTX
- Dan Anders-Brown, Technology Development and Advanced Manufacturing, Qinetiq
- Steve Salt, AM Design Specialist, Rolls Royce
- Lieutenant Colonel Ramon Macias, Project Coordinator (Materiel Management), NATO Allied Command Transformation
- Jonathan Morley, Programme Director – Material Availability Services, Babcock
- Bradley Hughes, Principal Research Engineer – Additive Manufacturing, GKN Aerospace
- Iain Minton, Chief Air Technologist, BAE Systems
- Fernando Lartategui, Associate Technical Fellow in ALM, ITP Aero
- Ruaridh Mitchinson, Technology Manager, AM, MTC
- Len Pannett, Co-Chair, Inventory Working Group, UK MoD
- Keiron Salter, Owner, KW Motorsport
- Evren Yasa, Head of Additive Manufacturing, AMRC
- Dr Glenn Daehn, Director, Hybrid Autonomous Manufacturing, Moving from Evolution to Revolution, Ohio State University
To view the agenda, expert speaker line-up, and more, click here.