The Danish AM Hub, initiated by The Danish Industry Federation, will hold its annual AM Summit in Copenhagen, Denmark, on June 15, 2021. The conference features the latest trends and developments within Additive Manufacturing and offers an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their AM solutions and for participants to network.
The 2021 event will focus on Additive Manufacturing as a driver for sustainable manufacturing and over 300 participants are expected to attend. The AM Summit will also feature twenty speakers and showcase thirty exhibitors.
The full programme is yet to be announced, but current speakers include:
- Marie Langer, CEO, EOS
- Kevin Raaijmakers, Commercial Director 3D Printing, Signify
- Frank Rosengreen Lorenzen, CEO, Danish AM Hub
- Erik Gatenholm, co-founder, Cellink
- Philippe Lovejoy-Courrier, Senior Specialist Innovation Lab, Terma
- Magnus Lindkvist, Trendspotting futurologist
- Thomas Hofman-Bang, CEO, Danish Industry Foundation
- Felix Ewald, co-founder & CEO, DyeMansion GmbH
- Kåre Stokholm Poulsgaard, Head of Innovation, GXN
Further information and registrational details are available via the event website.