The 3rd Munich Technology Conference (MTC3) will take place this week at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany, from October 8–10, 2019. Organised by Oerlikon and its partners GE Additive, Siemens, Linde, McKinsey, TÜV SÜD and TUM, the three-day conference is titled ‘Additive Manufacturing: Accelerating the Industrialization – A Reality Check’ and will feature key speakers and a new networking event.
MTC3 brings together industry leaders, scientists, engineers, equipment manufacturers, software vendors, educators and government officials to participate in discussions aimed at understanding the challenges for advancing the application of Additive Manufacturing in various industries.
A new addition to this year’s MTC3 is the pre-conference networking event offering a platform for AM start-ups to pitch their ideas. It will be held in collaboration with 3D-Printing Cluster, a network promoting start-ups and initiating collaborations in the Additive Manufacturing field.
Some of the confirmed speakers for MTC3 include:
- Dipl.-Ing. Bruno Bernard, Venture Partner, BTOV Partners
- Francisco Betti, Head of Advanced Manufacturing Industry, World Economic Forum
- Dr Remedios Carmona, Additive Manufacturing Roadmap Owner, Airbus
- Dr Justin Cheney, R&D Manager Oerlikon Metco, Scoperta,
- Aleksander Cisek, Founder and CEO, 3YOURMIND GmbH
- Gero Corman, Head of 3D-Printing / Additive Manufacturing, Volkswagen Group
- Chris Eonta, Founder and CEO, MolyWorks Materials Corporation
- Felix Ewald, CEO and Co-founder, DyeMansion GmbH
- Dr Roland Fischer, CEO, OC Oerlikon
- Josef Fleischmann, COO, Isar Aerospace Technologies GmbH
Further information and programme details are available via the event website.