The list of confirmed speakers for the 4th Additive Manufacturing Forum, which is organised by IPM AG, Germany’s Institute for Production Management, will take place in Berlin, Germany, from March 11–12, 2020, has been announced. This year’s event is expected to welcome over 900 attendees and 100 exhibitors, and will feature twenty-six keynote talks.
The four main topics of the conference will be design and simulation, new materials, series production and automation, and post-processing quality. Some of the speakers confirmed for the conference include:
- Dr Tobias Abeln, CTO, EOS GmbH
- Dr Ole Bröker, Head of Business Development, trinckle 3D GmbH
- Ronen Hadar, Director of Additive Design & Manufacturing, The LEGO Group
- René Kreissl, Technical Director R&D Additive Manufacturing, Trumpf Laser- und Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Michael Kuczmik, Head of Additive Manufacturing, Siemens Mobility GmbH
- Torsten Meier, Vice President Research & Development, Grohe AG
- Dr Simon Merkt-Schippers, Director of Business Development Aviation & Aerospace, SLM Solutions Group AG
- Sonja Rasch, Sales Director of Manufacturing, Materialise GmbH
- Matthias Schmidt-Lehr, Managing Partner, Ampower GmbH
- Dr Brent Stucker, Director of Additive Manufacturing, ANSYS Inc
The exhibition will feature a number of AM technology, software, material and service providers, and the forum and exhibition are aimed at both beginners and advanced AM technology users from the aerospace, automotive, railway, mechanical engineering, medical technology and science industries.
An early-bird registration discount is available until November 30, 2019. Further information and registration details are available via the event website.