TCT Group, Chester, UK, is inviting speaker submissions for the TCT Conference @ Formnext, set to run from November 19–20, 2019, at Messe Frankfurt, Germany, during the Formnext exhibition. The conference will be comprised of almost sixty presentations from organisations involved in, or using, Additive Manufacturing in their business.
Sessions during the conference are expected to highlight technological breakthroughs as well as delivering a global overview of how AM advances are impacting the manufacturing industry. The 2019 conference will aim to address recent Additive Manufacturing developments in the industrial manufacturing, aerospace, automotive and healthcare sectors. It will also identify cutting-edge applications, materials and processes, highlight global trends in the AM marketplace and examine how AM can be implemented across both large and small enterprises successfully.
Speaker submissions for the conference are invited on the following topics:
- AM technologies in the medical and dental industry
- Aerospace applications of AM technologies
- Application of AM technologies in new product development
- Business for AM
- Consumer applications of AM technologies
- Design for AM
- Design-to-manufacturing innovation in automotive applications
- New materials and processes
- New AM research and academia
- Software for product development and manufacture
- Solutions for AM in series production
- Standardisation and regulations
- Sustainability and environment
Speakers should submit their presentation title, abstract (max 200 words), speaker biography (max 200 words) and a high-resolution headshot via the online application form or by emailing Magda Brzegowy ([email protected]). Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 31, 2019.
The organisers state that abstract submissions will not be accepted from vendors of machines, materials or services who are exhibiting or are deemed to be suitable as exhibitors. Exhibitors are instead invited to apply for the TCT Introducing Stage @ Formnext where they can present their latest products and services in fifteen-minute presentations.