Siemens and Materials Solutions to host Additive Manufacturing business seminar
June 23, 2019
Siemens PLM Software, headquartered in Plano, Texas, USA, and Materials Solutions, a Siemens business based in Worcester, UK, will hold an Additive Manufacturing seminar for businesses at Material Solutions’ headquarters in Worcester on September 19, 2019. Titled ‘Is your business ready for Additive Manufacturing?’, the seminar will focus on the business benefits of AM adoption.
The seminar is expected to guide attendees through the range of emerging AM and associated technologies. The following topics will be addressed:
- Selecting the right Additive Manufacturing technology and material for the application
- Assembly design to a single component for Additive Manufacturing
- What is a DfAM workflow?
- Reducing upfront tooling costs and removing manufacturing steps
- How Additive Manufacturing adds high value to the end product
- Manufacturing components to the correct specification with repeatability
The Additive Manufacturing seminar is aimed at business owners, experienced engineers or individuals who are thinking about starting their own business. Further details and registration information are available via the event’s website.