Sandvik AB, Sandviken, Sweden, and Siemens AG, Munich, Germany, have announced a new summit for the latest news and developments in the industrialised Additive Manufacturing industry. Additive Next 2019 will be held at Högbo Brukshotell, Sandviken, Sweden, from June 4–5, 2019.
The two-day event programme will address some of the key trends in Additive Manufacturing, and some of the key challenges faced when industrialising the technology and moving from research & development into serial production. A number of industry experts will present keynote sessions covering different areas along the AM value chain, including:
- Dr Vladimir Navrotsky, Technology & Innovation Manager, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinary
- Marc Saunders, Director of AM applications at Renishaw
- Dr Mikael Schuisky, Vice President R&D and Operations, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
- Dr Georg Von Wichert, Head of Research Group Robotics, Autonomous Systems and Control within Siemens Corporate Technology
- Markus Glasser, Senior Vice President, Export, EOS
- Pajazit Avdovic, Innovation Manager for Additive Manufacturing and Senior Key Expert
- Keith Murray, Meng, MBA, Business Development Manager and Powder Expert, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
- Olaf Diegel, Professor of Additive Manufacturing, University of Auckland, New Zealand
A number of ‘break-out sessions’ will also be organised around different key themes related to the industrialisation of AM, enabling attendees to select the topics most relevant to their needs.
Further information on Additive Next 2019 and registration details are available via the summit website.