Last chance to register for the MPIF’s online Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar
September 21, 2020
There is just one week left to register for the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF)’s popular Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar, which will take place as a virtual on-demand event from September 28–October 1, 2020.
The seminar contains nearly sixteen hours of technical content which can be watched at the attendee’s own pace between the scheduled dates. This year’s seminar will see Mark Saline, Gasbarre Products, Inc., and Raymond Serafini, PMT, Messer North America, as programme co-chairmen.
The Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar programme comprises:
- Theory and practices of conventional PM sintering and high-temperature sintering
- Using metallography techniques to study sintering in ferrous PM materials
- Conventional sintering furnaces
- High-temperature continuous sintering furnaces
- Advancements and options for sintering furnaces
- Achieving high performance through the use of high-temperature sintering
- Optimising the design of sintering furnace belts
- Fundamentals of vacuum sintering
- Safety, production and role of sintering furnace atmospheres
- Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of furnace atmospheres for PM sintering
- Introduction to AIAG CQl-9
- Conventional sintering of ferrous materials
- Sintering of stainless steel
- Sintering processes for nonferrous materials
- Sintering refractory metals
- Sintering in Metal Injection Moulding (MIM)
- Debinding & sintering of metal additively manufactured components
The MPIF is offering discounts for multiple registrations from the same organisation. For every two list price registrations, an organisation will receive one free registration.
Further information and registration details are available via the company website.