The International Titanium Association (ITA) has issued a call for papers for the 8th annual Titanium Europe 2020 conference, which will take place in Dublin, Ireland, from May 4 – 6, 2020.
The three-day event, organised by the ITA, aims to offer visitors insight into the current state of the industry, as well as networking opportunities for titanium producers, OEMs, distributors, fabricators and vendors who offer products and services to the titanium community.
Paper submissions are invited in the following categories:
- Commercial aerospace
- Global Ti market economic drivers
- Manufacturing technology
- Integrated supply chain
- Forecasting titanium demand in nuclear, thermal, renewable power
- Desalination, process or automotive
- Field fabrication/perceptions (subset: repair & refurbishment)
- Failure analysis (subset: metallography)
- Corrosion environment onshore vs. near shore
- Challenges to titanium industry from shipyards
Advancement in titanium powder
- Additive Manufacturing
- Raw materials/world supply trends
- Consumer related markets (architectural, sporting goods, etc.)
- Material threats to titanium industry
The paper submissions deadline for Titanium Europe 2020 is February 28, 2020. Further information is available via the event website.