3YOURMIND, Berlin, Germany, has announced that the latest iteration of its software will arrive this month. This release will allow customers to gain access to all of the features and improvements rolled out in the year’s first quarter, including machine-read-drawing analysis.
The company has also made note of its new basket, which is said to improve user experience by offering features such as bulk prices, order catalog parts, service, and technology filters available for all customers. With the latest release, the company has made information from attached documents more visible with a clear preview, which supports most file formats. This feature is intended to help experts process information more easily and communicate missing information more quickly.
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Also included are the following updates:
- Extended part requirement search functionality to allow users to find and order catalog parts with fewer steps
- Expanded filters allow experts to maintain an overview of approved and rejected requests
- Additional customisable request forms allow end-users to more easily request parts with and without CAD files
- Simplified access to 3YOURMIND Advanced Analytics without an additional login
- Release new ‘technical drawing’ default property in preparation for machine-read algorithms
- New API endpoints for faster connection from 3YOURMIND Orders to enterprise ERP
The release is currently being rolled out to the company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) customers.