3rd Munich Technology Conference looks to accelerate Additive Manufacturing industrialisation
September 4, 2019
The 3rd Munich Technology Conference (MTC3) is set to take place at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany, from October 8–10, 2019. The three-day conference, which is organised by Oerlikon and its partners GE Additive, Siemens, Linde, McKinsey, TÜV SÜD and TUM, is titled ‘Additive Manufacturing: Accelerating the Industrialization – A Reality Check’ and will feature key speakers and a new networking event.
During MTC3, industry leaders, scientists, engineers, equipment manufacturers, software vendors, educators and government officials will participate in discussions aimed at understanding the challenges for advancing the application of Additive Manufacturing in various industries.
This year’s event will also feature a new pre-conference networking event offering a platform for AM start-ups to pitch their ideas, held in collaboration with 3D-Printing Cluster, a network promoting start-ups and initiating collaborations in the Additive Manufacturing field.
Some of the confirmed speakers for MTC3 include:
- Dipl.-Ing. Bruno Bernard, Venture Partner, BTOV Partners
- Francisco Betti, Head of Advanced Manufacturing Industry, World Economic Forum
- Dr Remedios Carmona, Additive Manufacturing Roadmap Owner, Airbus
- Dr Justin Cheney, R&D Manager Oerlikon Metco, Scoperta,
- Aleksander Cisek, Founder and CEO, 3YOURMIND GmbH
- Gero Corman, Head of 3D-Printing / Additive Manufacturing, Volkswagen Group
- Chris Eonta, Founder and CEO, MolyWorks Materials Corporation
- Felix Ewald, CEO and Co-founder, DyeMansion GmbH
- Dr Roland Fischer, CEO, OC Oerlikon
- Josef Fleischmann, COO, Isar Aerospace Technologies GmbH
Further information and programme details are available via the event website.