Additive Next 2019
June 4, 2019
June 4, 2019 to June 5, 2019
Högbo Brukshotell, Sandviken, Sweden
An initiative by Sandvik and Siemens
Get up to speed with the hottest topics in Additive Manufacturing (AM) – and build a deeper understanding of what’s coming next in industrialized AM. Metal additive manufacturing is exploding in all directions, expanding manufacturing possibilities with new materials and advanced design, development and supply options. But so far, only a few companies have managed to apply AM technologies at industrial scale.
At Additive Next, some of the best minds from industry, research and education will share the latest developments and breakthroughs in industrial AM – going from research to serial production.
We have gathered some of the world’s most influential technologists in AM – including experts from Sandvik and Siemens – to present keynote sessions, covering the different aspects along the AM value chain. Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Vladimir Navrotsky, Technology & Innovation Manager, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinary
- Marc Saunders, Director of AM applications at Renishaw
- Dr Mikael Schuisky, Vice President R&D and Operations, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
- Dr Georg Von Wichert, Head of Research Group Robotics, Autonomous Systems and Control within Siemens Corporate Technology
- Pajazit Avdovic, Innovation Manager for Additive Manufacturing and Senior Key Expert
- Keith Murray, Meng, MBA, Business Development Manager and Powder Expert, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
- Olaf Diegel, Professor of Additive Manufacturing, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Markus Glasser, Senior Vice President, Export, EOS
There will also be several break-out sessions with different key themes related to the industrialization of AM, where you will be able to select the most relevant topics for you.
Be part of Additive Next, the new annual industry summit by Sandvik and Siemens, setting the agenda for industrialized additive manufacturing.