The 5th International Conference on Additive Technologies (iCAT), organised by the Rapid Prototyping and Innovative Manufacturing Network, RAPIMAN, will be held in Vienna, Austria, October 15 – 17, 2014. The event follows four consecutive conferences organised in Slovenia.
The organisers have joined forces with the Collaborative Research Centre 814 – Additive Manufacturing at Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen, Nürenberg, the Institute of Production Engineering at Technical University Graz, University of Applied Sciences Campus 02, Graz and the Association for the Promotion of Automation and Robotics.
The three day conference will once again bring together experts, researchers, experienced users, and newcomers from the additive manufacturing field. Topics will include:
Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Tooling,
- Materials for Additive Technologies,
- Quality Control for Additive Technologies,
- CAD and Innovative Simulation Methods,
- Customer Input Systems and Mass Customisation,
- Case Studies and Best Practice Examples,
- Education for Additive Technologies.