European Summit for Women in AM returns for third time at 4th Additive Manufacturing Forum Berlin
January 29, 2020
The 4th Additive Manufacturing Forum Berlin which will take place at the Estrel Congress & Messe Center, Berlin, Germany, on March 11–12, 2020, will once again feature the European Summit for Women in AM on March 10, which runs for its third edition after its reportedly successful meetings in 2018 and 2019.
Organised by Mobility goes Additive e.V. in cooperation with IPM AG, and sponsored by Deutsche Bahn, DMRC, Formlabs, Ultimaker and supported by the Berlin Chapter of Women in 3D Printing, the pre-conference event aims to support the networking of women in specialist and management positions in Additive Manufacturing.
The agenda will include presentations by the following speakers:
- Jennifer Coyne, Additive Manufacturing Leader, Wabtec GE Additive
- Marie-Luise Naerum, Project Manager Additive Manufacturing, Gerhard Schubert GmbH Verpackungsmaschinen
- Dr Özlem Weiss, CEO, Expertants GmbH
- Prof Dr Katharina Klemt-Albert, Institut für Baumanagement und Digitales Bauen, Leibniz Universität Hannover (tbc)
- Dr Tina Schlingmann, Senior Technical Officer, Deutsche Bahn AG
- Laura L Ely, ADDvisor® Services Leader, The Barnes Group Advisors
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.