The 2021 Additive Manufacturing Workshop will be held virtually on June 14–21, 2021. The workshop is open to members of government, industry and academia/non-profit entities to participate in the workshop, where working groups will be assembled to focus on key integral disciplines of AM.
Sponsored by the US Department of Defense’s Joint Additive Manufacturing Working Group, America Makes Additive Manufacturing for Maintenance and Sustainment Advisory Group, and the Additive Manufacturing for Maintenance Operations (AMMO) Working Group, the 2020 edition of the workshop welcomed almost 300 attendees.
The working groups assembled for the workshop will cover the following key disciplines:
- Research & Development to Advance AM Qualification and Certification
- Common AM Data Package Approach
- Education and AM Workforce Development
- AM Standards – Defense industry priorities and addressing the research and development gaps
- Integrated AM Network Response – How industry and government can work together to respond to urgent and important needs
- AM Decision Making – Business case analysis for AM in the defense industry
Registration closes May 21, 2021. Further information is available via the AMMO Working Group website.