The Spring 2018 issue of Metal AM magazine has been released and is now available online. In addition to 85 pages of the latest industry news, this 166-page issue features the following in-depth reports:
- Sauber Motorsport AG and Additive Industries: Formula 1® engineering meets metal AM
- Digital Metal: High-precision Additive Manufacturing technology from a metal powder giant
- The challenges of metal powder removal: Managing risk, productivity and quality
- formnext 2017: Business perspectives and expectations of the AM industry
- Alternative metal Additive Manufacturing technologies highlighted at Euro PM2017
- Component design for cost-efficient metal Additive Manufacturing
- Case Study: Cooling channels for material testing applications using Laser Powder Bed Fusion
- Evaluation of Sigma Labs’ in-situ process control system during Additive Manufacturing
New ways to read Metal AM
In your browser
Beginning with the Spring 2018 issue, Metal AM will be delivered to digital readers in an additional page-flip format, which can be accessed directly on the magazine page. This convenient format offers readers the option to view the magazine in high-resolution without downloading a large PDF file.
The new format is fully searchable by term or company, and scales automatically to fit the mobile, tablet or computer screen it is being viewed on. It also gives readers the option to easily share the magazine with colleagues, friends and others via email, social media or a direct link. This edition is the first in a planned conversion of all back-issues of the magazine to the same format.
Readers who prefer to download the PDF for offline reading can still do so, in single or double-page format, by following the links on the download page.
On your smart device
Metal AM now offers an app for iOS and Android. This free app gives readers access to the entire digital archive to download and store for reading offline. In addition, a powerful keyword search system allows you to search for content by keyword and find relevant articles and news stories in all of our current and back issues – even those you haven’t yet downloaded.
Get the app now to read every edition of Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine, dating back to our launch in 2015, keep up to date with the latest AM news and be notified each time a new issue is made available to add to your library.