June 28, 2017
Renishaw plc, Stone, United Kingdom
Additive Manufacturing is delivering real business benefits as it secures its place in mainstream manufacturing. But what do you need to know if you have not yet evaluated the technology? What software tools are available? Which processes need to change and what has changed since your last review? These and many more questions will be answered by Dassault Systèmes, Intrinsys and Renishaw during a fact packed seminar.
Join the leading Additive Manufacturing team at Renishaw plc, Staffordshire, to evaluate the new processes, latest hardware tools and innovative software applications that make up a successful introduction and ongoing development of Additive Manufacturing within your business.
Wednesday 28th June 2017 | Staffordshire or Thursday 26th October 2017 | Gloucester
These free to attend, half day UK Intelligent Engineering Forum (UKIEF) spin-off seminars will cover the complete software and hardware solutions required to introduce Additive Manufacturing (AM) to a business. Delivered by Dassault Systèmes, Intrinsys and Renishaw.
Join us for one of two seminar dates:
- 28th June 2017 | 10:00 – 15:00
Renishaw plc, Brooms Road, Stone Business Park, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 0SH
- 26th October 2017 | 10:00 – 15:00
Renishaw plc, New Mills, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR
Why: Designed to help you find your competitive advantage with Additive Manufacturing metal parts, the day will cover:
- Comprehensive design rules for Additive Manufacturing
- A practical guide to start and grow AM in your business
- Generative Design (Topology Optimisation), Print Simulation & Process Optimisation
- Manufacturing Simulation & Hardware Integration
You will also benefit from:
- Opportunities to Network
- Optional tour of Renishaw Solution Centre in action
- Special AM trial/entry package pricing