October 25, 2018
Center for Manufacturing Innovation, Greenville, United States
SME’s Digital Transformation seminar will take place at the Center for Manufacturing Innovation in Greenville on Thursday, October 25th. This seminar will focus on how major companies have transformed their operations by embracing advance manufacturing technologies allowing for intelligent production and manufacturing environment.
Industry experts from Georgia Tech, Bosch, Jabil, Clemson, Boston Consulting Group, and others, will present various case studies on how using advanced digital tools and technologies will transform your value stream, supply chain and revenue stream. Hear how to make your products more cost effective and visible. Learn how devices on the factory floor are connecting to each other, to higher level computing platforms and enabling the evolution of more intelligent systems.
Attendees will have the opportunity to make new connections and build relationships with industry partners and peers and learn about some of the latest techniques and academic research transforming manufacturing.
This one-day highly interactive event will give you access to companies and people taking the lead, find out how they created their digital strategy and roadmap. Connect and Collaborate and Be a part of the future of digital transformation.
- Where to Start?
- How to Justify the Costs?
- How to Connect Various Devices?
- How to Initiate Change in your Organization?
- What do I do with all the Data I am generating?
- Get direct access to automation, IoT and big data technology experts
- Hear first-hand what works and learn what cutting edge technologies are available – cost to implement, and how to measure your ROI.
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers