TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH, Munich, Germany, will be hosting its second Additive Manufacturing Conference at TÜV SÜD – Auditorium Chiemsee, Munich, Germany, from February 6–7, 2020.
The two-day conference is designed to bring together those who use, or intend to use, AM materials and processes in the industrial context, including production planners and managers, quality experts, experts from regulated industries, especially with regards to components accredited by authorities, and those who want to get on top of industrial AM Quality Management.
According to TÜV SÜD, the aim of its Additive Manufacturing conference is to focus on how digitalisation and standardisation can help bring systematic quality management within industrial Additive Manufacturing to the next level. It is expected that conference attendees will benefit from the following:
- Learn from success stories and advance your business
- Work together with the AM pioneers in workshops in an interactive format
- Define and sketch the next steps of industrial AM implementation
- Find out about the newest developments within quality management in industrial AM
- Receive the latest updates on industrial AM progress
- Opportunity to talk to TÜV SÜD AM experts about your own business industrialisation roadmap
- The chance to network focused on quality assured processes on a global level
- All results will be summed up in a position paper ‘The roadmap to digital part certification’
Further information and registration details are available via the company website.