There are now three weeks left for interested parties to submit papers and presentations for PowderMet2022, scheduled to take place June 12–15, in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Abstracts covering any aspect of Powder Metallurgy and particulate materials technology are invited, including in the following areas:
- Design & modelling of PM materials, components & processes
- Particulate production
- General compaction & forming processes
- Powder Injection Moulding (metal & ceramic)
- Pre-sintering & sintering
- Secondary operations
- Refractory metals, carbides & ceramics
- Advanced particulate materials & processes
- Material properties
- Test & evaluation
- Management issues
The abstract submission deadline is November 5, 2021. Further details are available through the conference website.