A panel discussion taking place at the second Additive Disruption Summit, March 31 – April 2, 2015, Santa Clara, USA, will focus on the issues facing metal Additive Manufacturing companies that supply the aerospace industry.
The aerospace sector is already seeing the benefits of metal Additive Manufacturing and offers huge potential for the AM industry. There have been many announcements in recent months from companies in aerospace and defence that highlight the different ways in which they are making use of metal Additive Manufacturing technology.
The panel will provide strategic insights into adoption drivers, constraints and timelines that will affect the fate of any provider of high performance additive materials or printing platform in this sector.
- Slade Gardner, Ph.D., Fellow, Lockheed Martin
- David Hills, Director, Research & Technology, Airbus
- Mark Norfolk, PE, President, Fabrisonic, LLC
- Henner Schöneborn, Board Director Corporate Development and Innovations, SLM Solutions AG
- Chris Singer, Engineering Director, NASA