Space Tech Expo USA 2022 will take place in Long Beach, California, USA, from May 23–25. The two-day event, organised by Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Ltd, brings together professionals in the space industry to discuss current trends, developments and challenges in this market, as well as covering new technologies.
Featuring a conference and exhibition, the free-to-attend event will bring together the knowledge and expertise of some of the industry’s leading voices that will cover critical space issues and opportunities surrounding this year’s theme, ‘maintaining and growing a strategic, strong and inclusive US supply chain.’
The event will feature a panel dedicated to the area of Additive Manufacturing for space titled Tech Spotlight Session – Panel: Accelerating Additive Manufacturing into Future Spacecraft Design to Reduce Cost and Increase Efficiency. Experts will come together to accelerate the discussion and implementation of Additive Manufacturing components within future spacecraft design.
The panel moderator is Dr Mohsen Seifi, Director, Global Additive Manufacturing Programs, ASTM International and the panel speakers include:
- Matthew Kuhns, vice president, R&D, Master Space Systems
- Mark Shaw, Director, Government Programs and Technology, GE Additive
- Eliana Fu, Industry Manager: Aerospace & Medical, Trumpf
- Stab Bouslog, Aerospace Engineer/ Entry Descent & Landing and Thermal Protection System Discipline Lead, NASA Johnson Space Center
- Paul Davies, Technical Solutions Manager, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
Further information is available via the event website. Register for free here.