The second Shanghai Additive Manufacturing Association (SAMA) International Forum and the third 3D Printing Industry Conference will take place in Shanghai, China, from October 20-22, 2017. This follows the successful launch of the SAMA International Forum and second 3D Printing Industry Conference in December 2016, which the Shanghai Additive Manufacturing Association states attracted representatives from over 800 global companies and scientific research institutions.
The October event is open to representatives at all levels of the Additive Manufacturing industry to attend, discuss metal AM developments and introduce the latest research results and applications. On the list of confirmed speakers are:
- Lin Zongtang, former Minister for the Aerospace Ministry of China
- Wang Peng, Secretary General of the China Additive Manufacturing Alliance
- Raymond Tavaras, Officer of the UN Industrial Development Organisation
- Li Fei, Manager of Airbus China
- Wu Yingna, Manager of GE China
- Chen Guofeng, Director of Siemens China
- Wu Xinhua, Australian Technical and Engineering Institute
- LV Jian, National Academy of Technical Sciences of France
- Seeram Ramakrishna, Singapore Academy of Engineering, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Frank Cooper, Birmingham City University
- and more…
Those interested in receiving further information about the event can contact Emily Yu, Shanghai Additive Manufacturing Association; [email protected].