The MgA Annual Meeting 2019, organised by Mobility goes Additive e.V., will be held at Marienpark Berlin, Germany, from September 16–17, 2019. Mobility goes Additive is an international network for industrial Additive Manufacturing which acts as a central platform for providing solutions for the challenges facing the AM industry. Each year, the network hosts its MgA Annual Meeting to bring together AM industry professionals and companies.
For its fourth annual meeting, Mobility goes Additive is expecting over 100 companies and 250 visitors to attend the event. The two-day event is sponsored by Siemens and Alexander Daniels Global, and will include:
- Keynotes focused on new use cases
- International cross-industry insights
- Two deep dives: mobility and medical
- Working group updates
- Inaugural match-making opportunities
- Networking opportunities and an evening event
The full programme and booking information is available via the organisation’s website.