There’s still time to benefit from a reduced registration rate for the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF)’s Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar, which will be held digitally for the second time from March 8–11, 2021. The seminar, which usually runs every two years, was held online for the first time last year. The reduced rate is available until January 22, 2021.
The Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar is one of the industry’s most popular programmes and includes nearly fourteen hours of technical content on the following topics:
- Sintering parts at typical or elevated sintering temperatures
- Increasing productivity by reducing rework and scrap
- Improving the properties of PM parts with sintering
- The latest equipment capabilities
- Troubleshooting sintering problems
- Efficiency in daily sintering operations
- Debinding and sintering of parts produced by Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) and metal Additive Manufacturing
Further information and registration details are available here.