The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) has announced a call for papers and posters for next year’s International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials (PowderMet2024) and Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy (AMPM2024) events.
Scheduled to take place from June 16-19, 2024, at the David L Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, the co-located events will attract visitors from all aspects of the industry, including buyers and specifiers of metal powders, as well as suppliers of tooling and compacting presses, AM machines, sintering furnaces and accessories, particle-size and powder-characterisation equipment, powder handling and blending equipment, quality-control and automation equipment, consulting and research services, and more.
The categories for PowderMet2024 include:
- Design & Modelling of PM Materials, Components & Processes
- Particulate Production
- Particulate Materials & Processes
- General Compaction & Forming Processes
- Powder Injection Moulding (Metals & Ceramics)
- Pre-Sintering & Sintering
- Secondary Operations
- Refractory Metals, Carbides & Ceramics
- Material Properties
- Test & Evaluation
- Management Issues
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The AMPM categories are as follows:
- Modelling of Metal AM Materials, Components & Processes
- Design of Metal AM Components
- Particulate Production for Metal AM
- Metal AM Build Processes
- Metal AM Sintering
- Metal AM Post-Build Operations
- Metal AM Materials
- Metal AM Materials Properties
- Metal AM Testing & Evaluation
- Metal AM Standards
- Metal AM Applications
- Metal AM Management Issues
For more information, click here.
To submit your abstract, click here.