Metal Additive Manufacturing Conference 2020 will now take place virtually
September 21, 2020
The fifth Metal Additive Manufacturing Conference (MAMC 2020), organised by the Austrian Society for Metallurgy and Materials (ASMET) and originally scheduled to take place in Vienna, Austria, September 30–October 2, 2020, will now take place online.
ASMET made the announcement on its LinkedIn page and stated, “Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we have taken the decision to hold the conference 100% virtually. MAMC 2020 will be a virtual event where you can listen to the presentations, ask questions, meet friends/colleagues, and visit the exhibition.”
With a focus on ‘Industrial Perspectives in Additive Technologies’, the three-day event will explore and discuss the following topics:
- Powder for MAM
- Systems & equipment for MAM
- Additive design & engineering
- Laser Beam Powder Bed Fusion (PBF-LB), Electron Beam Powder Bed Fusion (PBF-EB) & Directed Energy Deposition (DED) processes
- AM process and quality control
- Post-processing of AM parts
- Tools, space and aircraft, automotive, medical and others
- Recent research topics
The registration deadline is September 25, 2020.
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.