The eighth edition of the 3D Medical Printing Conference and Expo will be held at MECC Maastricht, the Netherlands, February 4–5, 2020. Organised by Jakajima, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, the two-day event is focused on the latest technological innovations in medical Additive Manufacturing.
According to Jakajima, the event is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of information on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. The 3D Medical Printing Conference programme will feature thirty-eight speakers in total across the two days and a lab tour of the Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine (MERLN).
Some of the key topics on discussion during the conference will include the following:
- Dental AM
- AM for the production of medical technology
- Medical & dental scanning
- Medical & dental software
- Medical AM workflow & planning tools
- Legal and regulatory issues regarding medical AM applications
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.