Granutools, based in Awans, Belgium, has unveiled new software to pair with the GranuFlow powder and granular material flowmeter for enhanced powder analysis.
The instrument fits the flowing curve to a theoretical model, and from this, it derives two critical indexes that encapsulate the unique interplay of flowability and cohesiveness of the powder. These indexes are then integrated into a comprehensive diagram, providing a holistic view of the powder’s characteristics.
Granutool’s new software takes users through each step via a streamlined interface, enabling precise measurements and reproducible results.
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
GranuFlow’s latest software update includes the following new features:
- A redesigned interface intended to user experience
- Improved handling of scale calibration validity, enabling measurement accuracy through mandatory calibration
- A step-by-step guide to the measurement process, making it easier for operators to obtain reliable results
- Compliance with CFR 21 Part 1, ensuring data integrity and security
- The ability to export data to Excel and PDF
- A display of average values and error bars from repeatability tests, providing a comprehensive view of measurement reliability
- Automatic connection to the GranuFlow instrument