Discounted early registration for AMPM2018, the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF)’s Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy conference, closes on May 4, 2018. The three-day event is set to take place in San Antonio, Texas, USA, from June 17–20, 2018, in conjunction with POWDERMET2018: the International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials.
A trade show will run in conjunction with the conference programme, showcasing over 100 exhibitors and featuring the latest in equipment, metal powders and related products and services.
This year, the organisers have stated that AMPM will offer even more opportunities for education and networking. New for AMPM2018 will be:
- An extended technical programme with an extra day of presentations
- Extended exhibit hall hours
- Student poster sessions allowing students to present their work
- Evening Alehouse – beers in the exhibit hall for extended exhibitor networking
- Boots and Blue Jeans: A Texas BBQ – now included in full conference registration
“Metal Additive Manufacturing is the latest cutting-edge technology to impact the PM industry,” stated James P Adams, Executive Director/CEO, MPIF. “Metal AM is a natural fit for the MPIF as we have supported the PM industry for nearly 75 years. We’re excited to offer an expanded AMPM conference that allows for more time for the transfer of technology, and to expose the metal AM sector to the greater PM industry through access to both AMPM and POWDERMET conferences.”