Deadline approaches for Euro PM2023 paper submissions
January 16, 2023
The January 18th deadline for submission of papers to the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)’s Euro PM2023 Congress & Exhibition, is nearing. The event, scheduled to take place in Lisbon, Portugal, from October 1–4, 2023, at the Lisbon Congress Centre (CCL), features an all-topic conference running alongside an exhibition showcasing the Powder Metallurgy industry supply chain.
The conference topics for paper submissions include:
- Powder production (water & gas atomisation, solid state reduction, electrolysis, etc)
- Consolidation technologies (Press & Sinter, MIM, HIP, metal AM, etc)
- Materials (ferrous & non-ferrous materials, lightweight alloys, high temperature, functional materials, hard materials, etc)
- Applications (aerospace, automotive, energy, tooling, etc)
- Tools for improving Powder Metallurgy (testing, secondary operations, design & modelling, digitasation, etc)
Euro PM2023 is intended to provide an ideal opportunity for authors to present their work, exchange ideas on recent developments and technologies, and to meet and network with colleagues and fellow researchers from throughout the PM world.
Full information – including a more detailed topic breakdown – is available via the event website.
Abstracts will be accepted until January 18, 2023. Submissions are open here.