CECIMO, the European Association of Machine Tool Industry and Related Manufacturing Technologies, will hold a webinar titled ‘Additive Manufacturing: An opportunity to fill the gaps in traditional supply chains’ on July 2, at 11:00 AM CET.
The webinar will focus on the benefits of the fast deployment of Additive Manufacturing solutions in EU strategical sectors. Speakers include the following:
- Stewart Lane, Corporate Manager, Renishaw, and Chairman of Additive Manufacturing Committee at CECIMO – Opening/moderator
- Lorena Ionita, Deputy Head of Unit, Industrial Policy and Innovation – Industrial Strategy and Value Chains, DG Grow, European Commission
- Fabio Annunziata, Global Head of Strategy and Business Planning, 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing at HP Inc
- Dr Bernhard Müller, Spokesman, Fraunhofer Additive Manufacturing Alliance
- Vincent Wegener, Co-Founder and Managing Director, RAMLAB
The speakers will address the issue of supply chain disruption caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, while focusing on the opening of new opportunities for the Additive Manufacturing industry, for society, and for the environment.
The webinar is accessible only to registered participants. Further details and registration information are available here.