The Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) has released the preliminary agenda for AMUG2023, which is scheduled to take place in Chicago, Illinois, USA, March 19–23.
Highlighted events include:
- Keynote speeches
- Collaborations Between an Animator, an Architect, and a Surgeon: The Keys to Impactful Innovation in Medicine by Rob Ducey (LAIKA) Studios and Nicholas Jacobson (CU Anschutz Medical)
- High-Performance, Low-Cost Liquid Propulsion Enabled by AM by Max Haot (Launcher)
- Innovators Showcase, including presentation of the Innovators Award
- 2022 Technical Competition Winners Presentation
- 2023 Technical Competition Winners announcement
The full agenda is available via the AMUG website. Those interested can register here.