AM Summit 2022 to take place in September
June 30, 2022
The Danish AM Hub, initiated by The Danish Industry Federation, will hold its annual AM Summit on September 7, 2022, at TAP1 in Copenhagen. The conference is set to explore the latest developments within Additive Manufacturing and offer an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their Additive Manufacturing solutions and for participants to network.
This year’s conference will focus on the topic of “Additive Impact”, specifically focusing on Additive Manufacturing as a driver for sustainable manufacturing. The 2021 edition of the conference welcomed more than 350 participants and featured thirty speakers and forty exhibitors.
The scheduled for AM Summit 2022 includes:
- 08:30–09:00 AM Registration and breakfast
- 09:00–10:10 AM Welcome by Frank Rosengreen Lorenzen, CEO, Danish AM Hub Introduction by moderator Tim Frank Andersen, ****CEO and co-founder, Liveshopper Melissa Orme, vice president of Boeing Additive Manufacturing, The Boeing Company Session: Generative Design – Introduction to Generative Design by Tim Frank Andersen, CEO and co-founder, Liveshopper Design for Additive Manufacturing – panel presentations
- 10:10–10:30 AM Break
- 10:30–11:00 AM Cecilia Edebo, CEO, Cellink Dualtalk: Jeremie Pierre Gay, founder & CTO, Create it REAL/Marcel Domenghino, CEO, GEBIOM Group
- 11:00–12:00 AM Breakout Sessions: Sustainable Materials, Changing Paradigms, and Meet the Women in 3D Printing
- 12:00–12:45 Lunch and explore
- 12:45–13:30 Music by Guns N’ Roses Jam Olaf Diegel, Professor of Additive Manufacturing, Creative Design and Manufacturing Lab, University of Auckland
- 13:30–14:30 Breakout Sessions – 3D Printing Sustainable Cities, AM and Health and Learn from Danish AM Experts (in Danish)
- 14:30–14:45 Break
- 14:45–16:00 Special surprise guest Connie Hedegaard, Former European Commissioner for Climate Action and Danish Minister Panel session: How can we utilize new technology to make Denmark the greenest production country in the world?
- 16:00–16:30 After summit: network and drinks
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.