AM Summit 2020 set to run in Copenhagen in October
September 8, 2020
The Danish AM Hub, initiated by The Danish Industry Federation, is set to hold its third annual AM Summit at at Copenhagen Airport, Denmark, on October 27, 2020. The one-day event will focus on Additive Manufacturing as a driver for sustainable manufacturing.
The full summit programme is yet to be announced but speakers include:
- Marie Langer, CEO, EOS
- Kevin Raaijmakers, Commercial Director 3D Printing, Signify
- Frank Rosengreen Lorenzen, CEO, Danish AM Hub
- Erik Gatenholm, co-founder, Cellink
- Philippe Lovejoy-Courrier, Senior Specialist Innovation Lab, Terma
- Kasper Guldager, Architect, founder, partner, GXN
- Jakob Lange, partner BIG, Director BIG IDEAS
- Magnus Lindkvist, Trendspotting futurologist
- Thomas Hofman-Bang, CEO, Danish Industry Foundation
- Felix Ewald, co-founder & CEO, DyeMansion GmbH
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.