The conference programme for the 3rd AM Medical Days, scheduled to take place December 11-12, 2023, in Berlin, Germany, has been published. The event, organised by IPM Conferences, is expected to bring together those from academia and industry, as well as allowing innovators, medical professionals, product developers and medical technology manufacturers present a wide range of use cases and medical solutions.
Representatives of hospital networks, regulatory authorities, health insurance companies and medical associations will join the networking, as well as AM solution providers such as machine manufacturers, material suppliers and service providers.
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The programme will include the following:
- Keynote: (How) Can we manage medical AM growth despite disruption in the market?
- Follow up and clinical outcomes after treatment: When does a treatment come to an end?
- From hydrogel to skin? Revolutionary approaches in bio-printing
- 3D Printing for personalised treatment: hard tissue in focus
- Reproduction technologies and cell culture: New approaches and solutions
- 3D Printing for better patient journey
- Trends in robust materials: Polymers on the march?
- Metal implants and prostheses: Still on the run?
- Towards the customary use of AM in medical: Cutting edge trends
- Advantages of 3D Printing compared to conventional methods: Limbs in focus
- Executive workshops
- Skills shortage and medical education: How can we promote and pass on innovative knowledge?
- How can we advance AM in medical internationally?
- Cancer treatment and organ generation – novel approaches to soft tissue
- Imaging/AI and suitable software solutions
- From (scientific) idea through research phase to patent
- Closing keynote: 3D Printing and AI need for the future of medicine?
Those interested can sign up here.