AM Industry Summit set to take place June 20-22
May 3, 2022
The AM Industry Summit, organised by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), is scheduled to take place in Long Beach, California, USA, from June 20-22. The event, marketed as the Convergence of AM Aerospace and AM Energy, will feature a conference with over thirty sessions, a technology showcase and an exhibition.
The two-day conference programme is intended to provide information covering all aspects of Additive Manufacturing at various knowledge levels, with information being geared to everyone from recent graduates to experienced engineers.
The conference includes the following sessions:
- When does performance justify increased unit cost?
- To DfAM or not to DfAM: Is complexity slowing application?
- Strategies to increase repeatability and reproducibility of parts.
- Surface engineering approaches.
- AM and the supply chain: managing variation, qualification, and the entire process.
- Utilising high performance polymers: where and when.
- Workforce development at scale.
- Aerospace & defence-specific sessions space applications, sustainability, materials applications and low-volume production challenges
- Energy-specific sessions: Material applications, renewable energy support structures, Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) and nuclear applications
- Additive Manufacturing Standards Forum supported by America Makes
Registration is open here.