The deadline for abstract submissions for the 4th AMC Additive Manufacturing Conference has been extended. The conference is scheduled to take place from April 25-27, 2024, at the Sherwood Exclusive Lara Hotel in Antalya, Turkey. The new deadline for abstract submission is now October 8, 2023.
The AMC 2024 Conference aims to bring together scientists, researchers, and industry representatives from around the world to showcase the latest breakthroughs, research endeavors, and emerging applications in Additive Manufacturing and associated technologies.
The event will include keynote speakers and sessions covering a range of disciplines such as aerospace, defence, bioprinting, medical, materials, computational aspects of AM, and design. Attendees can also expect presentations from industry, sector-specific meetings, networking opportunities, gala dinner, and social activities.
Conference topics included in this year’s event are:
- Hybrid processes
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Process planning for Additive Manufacturing
- Lattices and cellular structures
- Post-processing operations
- Data analytics in Additive Manufacturing
- Novel materials for Additive Manufacturing
- Functionally Graded Materials in Additive Manufacturing
- Process monitoring and control in Additive Manufacturing
- Topology optimisation applications in Additive Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing process modeling and simulation manufacturing
- Microstructural characterisation of components fabricated by Additive Manufacturing
- 3D bioprinting and biomedical applications
- 3D concrete printing
- Novel applications of Additive Manufacturing
THE WORLD OF METAL AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Antalya boasts a unique blend of tourism, history, and culture. Famous for its sunshine, beaches, historical sites, and a wide array of attractions, the city oﬀers a unique backdrop for those attending AMC 2024. The Sherwood Exclusive Lara Hotel is located on the coast and has 499 guest rooms, onsite conference facilities, spa and restaurants.
Last held in 2022, the event welcomed around 265 participants from across the world. The AMC 2022 conference featured six keynote speakers and included over 80 presentations. Each session oﬀered valuable insights, from the latest research ﬁndings to practical applications in various industries.
- Abstract submission deadline (extended): October 08, 2023
- Notiﬁcation of abstract acceptance: October 29, 2023
- Selected full papers submission to JAMTECH: December 03, 2023
- Revised papers submission: January 14, 2024
- Authors notiﬁcation of final acceptance: February 04, 2024
- Early registration deadline: February 25, 2024
To register for the event, click here.