October 24, 2018
Dilworth Park, Philadelphia, United States
Applications for metal additive manufacturing continue to grow. Enabled by developments in processes, machines, and materials, many are finding new ways to effectively “print” new parts and products. This program brings together those who are leading the way applying the technology, developing the processes, and expanding the types of metals that can be printed.
- Obtain an overview of the types of applications already in use and what may be next
- Gain insight into how metals AM is changing the design process
- Understand how others have improved the process to improve their products
- Learn the latest available information on materials and machines.
- Have your specific questions answered and problems solved by industry experts.
- Network with participants during a reception the evening before (October 17)
- Co-located with Quality Processes & Regulatory Considerations for Metal Additive Manufacturing, October 17