October 11, 2018
Stambaugh Auditorium, Youngstown, United States
As additive manufacturing continues to develop, so have the tools that designers and engineers have at their disposal. This seminar will dive into the considerations that engineers are faced with throughout the design process, as well as advances in numerous software tools. Hear technical, in-depth discussions on how designers and engineers are reconfiguring their approach to problem solving through physical expression of complex geometry. Learn about design considerations, topology optimization and when to use additive manufacturing versus traditional manufacturing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate executives and business owners, product design and research & development professionals, design engineers, manufacturing engineers and managers, software developers, investors and entrepreneurs and others interested in utilizing additive manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
- Learn from industry leaders and get direct access to technology thought leaders and expert advice
- How to design specifically for additive manufacturing
- Hear first-hand what is working today and will work in the future
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
- Experience a dynamic mix of learning and hands-on demonstrations from industry sponsors exhibiting their capabilities