April 20, 2017 to April 22, 2017
MiCo Milano Congressi, Milan, Italy
From April 20th to the 22nd, 2017, the 2nd edition of Technology Hub will take place in Milan. Join the only event where you can find innovative products, specialized technologies and create new business opportunities for your company.
3DPrint Hub and Additive Manufacturing Hub are the sectors dedicated to 3D Printing and additive manufacturing in all of their applications. Products, services, technologies and special initiatives for rapid prototyping and manufacturing will be shown in the exhibition and training areas. Professional visitors will be able to “touch” different design and planning solutions, offered by new technologies, and will have the chance to compare their advantages with traditional production processes.
The advantages to take part in Technology Hub as exhibitor:
- Make new business relationships with a receptive audience
- Allowing clients to see your products and value your company as unique
- Build direct and long-lived contacts with your clients
- Investing in an referenced, professional and multi sectorial event
- Not only booths: demonstrative areas, technical presentations, b2b events, educational contents are the heart of Technology Hub
- Join Technology Hub’s network, working all year long
- Participation’s packages from 166 euro/smq
The next edition will present many initiatives focused on rapid prototyping, rapid manufacturing, rapid maintenance & repair, rapid tooling:
- PLANNING FOR 3D PRINTING AREA
- PRODUCTION: FROM PROJECT TO OBJECT AREA – Create and product combining different technologies and materials
- COMPOSITE MATERIALS AREA
A cross-sector event that meets the exhibitors and visitors ‘ need to discover more …
The 2016 Edition
The numbers from last year’s edition speak for themselves: 6.954 trade visitors including entrepreneurs, engineers, planners, IT -managers and developers, craftsmen, designers, doctors and architects, have come into contact with 170 exhibitors combining design and production in a unique professional event.